Search for Psi
- Do you have a desire to impact the scientific community or an idea for a new experiment that could reshape how we look at consciousness?
- Have you had visions / dreams of future events or past lives? Do you have an overall feeling of awareness?
- Search for Psi program looks for individuals who are making an impact on science.
- We discuss, design, and develop research projects.
Looking into NDE’s can help determine how consciousness can become separated from the brain under certain conditions and glimpse into where consciousness goes after death. The majority of current scientific data comes from case collections and surveys. If a controlled experiment in which it would be predictable for someone to have a NDE or susceptible to a cardiac arrest, and then test them on information they would of not be able to obtain.
Common NDE features and elements:
- The perception and feeling of being located outside of the body
- A feeling of love, and well being or traveling through a tunnel.
- Having a life review or panoramic memory of your personal impact on others
- Being aware, encountering, and communicating with light
- Meeting deceased relatives and acquaintances
Conditions that promote an OBE are: a relaxed feeling, sensory restriction, and a belief that the event can occur. The perception of the environment is described as visually realistic according to regular senses. Additional effects reported during OBE’s are: traveling through objects, thought travel, a 360 degree vision, and flying.
Clairvoyance – gaining information about an environment or object without the physical senses. Consciously getting a mental picture about your neighbors room, contents and confirming the details there after.
Precognition – information about a future event is acquired without the use of the physical senses. Having a dream about falling off a bike and scraping your elbow and days later having that actual event take place similar your dream.
Psychokinesis (PK) – directly affecting an environment or object by intention. Moving an object that is blocked off from physical variables.
A lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. Lucid dreaming is the ability to become lucid while you are in a dream. In a lucid dream, the dreamer has greater chances to exert some degree of control over their participation within the dream and are able to manipulate their experiences in the dream environment.
Lucid dreaming can be induced in various ways including, Dream Induced Lucid Dream (DILD) and Wake Induced Lucid Dream (WILD). DILD is an unrealistic characteristic of a dream which makes the dreamer enter lucidity. WILD is where a dreamer consciously enters into the lucid dream from an awakened state or falling asleep. By having a dream journal you can increase the chance of a remembering your dream. With practice your awareness can be more increased and focused during sleep. Use comfortable ways to help bring your attention from a dream state to a lucid state.